- provides a summary of statistics for each message, and a chart of all messages
- shows users who have opened, not opened, clicked, bounced and forwarded the message
- shows opens and clicks summarised by domain
- shows a summary of clicks for each link URL and the users who have clicked that URL
- page through the sets of results, selecting the number of items to show per page, including showing all items
- download each set of results
- uses the admin permissions for page 'mclicks' to select the messages that can be viewed.
- column headings are sortable
- can select user attributes to be displayed as extra columns on each tab
- translation of text into French, German and Traditional Chinese
- help text for each tab
- core requires message clicking to be enabled even to see only user tracking results. This plugin does not require that.
- provides download of user who have opened/not opened/clicked/bounced
- shows how many links each user has clicked
There are separate versions of the plugin for phplist 2.10.x and phplist 3.x.
For phplist 3.x see the GitHub page https://github.com/bramley/phplist-plugin-statistics
This version requires php release 5.2 or later.
For phplist 2.10.x see this topic for the plugin files that need to be downloaded and installation instructions http://forums.phplist.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=37421
This version requires php release 5.1 or later.
The plugin uses Google Chart to create the graph on the Messages tab. If your server uses a http proxy then you can specify it by adding these lines to your config.php file
- Code: Select all
$http_proxy_options = array(
'proxy' => 'tcp://proxy:port',
'request_fulluri' => true,
'timeout' => timeout
proxy:port are the IP address and port of your proxy server
timeout is the timeout in seconds
See http://php.net/manual/en/context.http.php for an explanation of http context options.
If the Messages tab is not displaying the chart and the http proxy setting is not applicable, then add this line to the config.php file
- Code: Select all
$google_chart_direct = true;
Improved performance when click tracking is enabled and there are a large (tens or hundreds of thousands) of users.
On the messages tab, the chart now displays the same messages as in the table instead of displaying all messages.
Minor change to layout.
Added a tab that shows each link in the message and how many times the link has been clicked, and a tab that shows the users who have clicked that link.
The user attributes are now selected on a separate tab.
Added previous and next arrows to move to the same tab for the previous or next message.
A new release to use the latest CommonPlugin that now provides buttons to show phpinfo() results and display the config.php file in a new window, similar to the help window. See screenshot of the Messages tab.
Showing phpinfo() results relies on it not being disabled by your hosting company.
Some minor layout changes to this plugin.
Fixed a problem caused by the latest CommonPlugin that made the CSV download function fail.
Fixed a problem with accented characters in google chart labels causing the labels not be shown (applied to French and German translations). Requires install of latest CommonPlugin.
Displays the user attributes in the order specified on the Configure Attributes page. The checkboxes will be displayed in the correct order straightaway, but you need to click the Show button for the listing columns to be displayed in the correct order. Moved the plugin files to another topic.
New release of MessageStatisticsPlugin to fix an error with the Messages tab showing the total bounces instead of bounces for a single list.
New release of CommonPlugin to fix an exception problem with the first-time use of the plugin.
Added help text for each tab.
Added translations of plugin text into German and Traditional Chinese - thanks to forum users Kruge and sintsu for those.
Fixed reported problems after deleting a user attribute, using http instead of https, and explicitly using '&' as http parameter separator.
The default is now to show the latest message sent to all lists, not just one list.
Added total clicks to the Messages tab and to the Clicks tab
Added config.php option to retrieve graph directly from Google Chart.
I have added support for translation of the plugin's text into other languages using the same approach as core phplist. Thanks to dubwise259 for the first translation into French. Offers to translate into other languages will be welcomed.
Fixed a minor problem with the text displayed when there are no messages for the current user.