PHP Lists SMTP Configuration for each listadmin

Questions about phpList features (the answer is probably 'Yes!')
Forum rules
Please help the volunteers to help you by supplying the version of phpList you are using, browser & version and if possible, a link to your phpList installation. This is for Version 2 of phpList (the orange one).

PHP Lists SMTP Configuration for each listadmin

Postby Rajphplist » 10:55am, Sun 28 Jul, 2013

Hello There,

I am new to php lists, and i have been searching for days for an existing way in phplists on how my issue can be solved; - My issue is
I want to configure smtp settings for each listsadmins i create. i.e if i create 2 listadmins than is there a way in phplists to configure different smtp for these 2 created listsadmins??
If yes please let me know how this can be done??, i have been checking the configurations in the config.php file for days now and i have not found a way to do this. I see a way there to configure a smtp server, but this is the configuration of a single smtp, how can i configure smtp for each listadmins?? Please provide some light on it

Thanks & Regards
Rajendra
Rajphplist
phpLister

Re: PHP Lists SMTP Configuration for each listadmin

Postby Rajphplist » 6:33am, Mon 29 Jul, 2013

Hello guys,

Please help, any updates, Please let me know how this can be done or is there this kind of feature available in phplist, if not how can i achieve it

Please reply.

Thanks & Regards
Rajendra
Rajphplist
phpLister

Return to Does phpList do this?