Make confirmed immediately?

Questions about phpList features (the answer is probably 'Yes!')
Forum rules
Please help the volunteers to help you by supplying the version of phpList you are using, browser & version and if possible, a link to your phpList installation. This is for Version 2 of phpList (the orange one).

Make confirmed immediately?

Postby jenpen » 12:34am, Mon 19 Aug, 2013

This is a version 3 question but as I "do not have the required permissions to read topics within this forum " in the V3 forum, I'm asking it here:

In the old version when mass importing emails I had the option to "Make confirmed immediately" but this option seems to have disappeared in version 3. Will all my new users get a confirmation email?
jenpen
PL Geek

Re: Make confirmed immediately? in version 3

Postby jenpen » 11:30pm, Mon 19 Aug, 2013

In the ansence of answers I looked up the documentation and found Step 13 under subscribing emails: "The rest of the options on the page are well explained, but for the most part you can just check all the boxes and select the 'confirm immediately' radio button.". But there is no "Confirm immediately" radio button.

Sorry this is in the wrong forum (v2) but there is not a "New topic" button in the V3 forum, for me at least. Getting desperate now, I don't want my 800 confirmed subscribers to all get a confirmation email so can't re-upload them!
jenpen
PL Geek

Return to Does phpList do this?