[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3893)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3893)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3893)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3893)
phplist forums • View topic - Fully integrated into site, with small sign up form starter

Fully integrated into site, with small sign up form starter

Show us your phpList site

Postby clubwager » 2:34am, Thu 08 Nov, 2007

I do not know much about apache, but if you will post what version of phplist you are using, and where you installed it, and where you installed SPAF_FormValidator, and give me the url to the subscribe page where you are having problems so I can look at it, I will try to help.
clubwager
PL Nut

Postby rmacian » 8:01am, Thu 08 Nov, 2007

rmacian
phpList newbie

Postby clubwager » 12:47pm, Thu 08 Nov, 2007

clubwager
PL Nut

Postby rmacian » 4:02pm, Thu 08 Nov, 2007

Great! I turned captcha off and I have seen that the problem was not there. I reinstalled the 3 files modified by me and now it works so perhaps I disconfigured something by mistake.

Thanks for your help.

By the way, the absence of the parameter action in the form it has no effect and either the quotes.
rmacian
phpList newbie

Postby rmacian » 3:18pm, Thu 15 Nov, 2007

rmacian
phpList newbie

Postby clubwager » 3:50pm, Thu 15 Nov, 2007

clubwager
PL Nut

Postby clubwager » 8:39pm, Mon 26 Nov, 2007

I have tried everything I can think of to fix this behaviour, but no solution. I think there must be some code in SPAF_FormValidator.class.php that conflicts with the phplist code, but I can't find it.

Maybe someone with more knowledge of php code can take a look at it.
clubwager
PL Nut

Postby scarecrow1 » 7:15am, Thu 07 Feb, 2008

scarecrow1
phpLister

Previous

Return to Showcase