sequencial autoresponder

Find a developer, service provider, or even a job!

Do you want a sequential autoresponder for phplist?

Yes
99%
No
1%

Total votes : 82

Re: sequencial autoresponder

Postby CS2 » 5:14pm, Sun 28 Mar, 2010

Psykar,

It should easily scale as easily as PHPlist and each user is tracked individually and will receive emails in sequence based on the date they joined the list, so adding new users out of order is a non-issue.

CS2
CS2
PL Master

Postby vitalichka » 8:40am, Fri 14 May, 2010

Hi CS2,

I'm so glad to have finally found at least a partial solution to a working sequential autoresponder.
I know the forum threads are dated and was wondering if it is still possible to make this work with your plug in or if maybe it has finally entered the latest phplist release, if it has I can't seem to find it for the life of me.

Anyway I am certainly interested in your plug in if I could make it work.
I need not only to have it send a sequence of timed emails but would also need to keep the original "send" feature so I could send emails to the list outside of a sequence on an adhoc basis to everyone on the list. Would this feature still be open to use?

Please respond with your answer and if I can still buy the plug in for the original $25 as mentioned.
Also, have you come up with any type of a read me / install instructions as I am still new to all of this. I was considering Infinite Responder but will have to play with it tomorrow, I'd prefer to stick with phplist as I already have it configured.

Is it possible to use your plug-in using the admin console or would I need to use a cron job?

Thanks a lot,

Vitaliy
vitalichka
phpList newbie

Postby maxous » 2:34pm, Wed 16 Jun, 2010

We are very interested in the autoresponder plugin. Please let me know how to contact you to purchase the plugin. CS2 I've sent you a PM, so please respond as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Rene - Maxous
maxous
phpList newbie

Postby vitalichka » 10:42pm, Wed 16 Jun, 2010

As CS2 will tell you, the price went up, still worth it in my opinion but not for me at this time, maybe later though. :D
vitalichka
phpList newbie

Postby callumw » 3:57am, Tue 16 Nov, 2010

Am I right in thinking that it's absolute timeframes?

As in responders are sent only daily or only weekly .... they can't be mixed up so 2 go out over a couple of hours, then the net one 2 days later then the next 1 week later?
callumw
phpList newbie

Postby CS2 » 4:28am, Tue 16 Nov, 2010

You can either set it to absolute timeframes (daily, weekly, etc) or you can specify manual timeframes (1st, 3rd and 5th day). However, you can not set hourly intervals (though, you could setup one to go out immediately).
CS2
PL Master

Postby cbader » 1:27am, Mon 06 Dec, 2010

Hey CS2

I sent you a PM, but it says it's in the outbox instead of sent messages.

Not sure what that's about.

I'd very much like to purchase you plug-in, I'm running phplist, version 2.10.12. Thanks.
cbader
phpList newbie

Postby mythicmaster » 3:56pm, Fri 10 Dec, 2010

Yes, I've been looking for this kind of functionality.

I hope the functionality includes the ability to add unlimited amounts of scheduled auto responders.

Also, I hope once can continually add auto-responder messages to the queue without disrupting the flow.
e.g. The plugin/system detects which messages have not been sent to any newly registered users and sends out the messages in the queue at their scheduled intervals starting from the date each user registered.

How do I acquire this pugin?

I'll PM the developer and hopefully that will do.
mythicmaster
phpList newbie

Postby filya » 3:47am, Sat 19 Feb, 2011

CS2, are you still selling sequencial autoresponder? I tried sending you PM but the message is stuck in the outbox.
filya
phpList newbie

Postby CS2 » 11:22pm, Sun 20 Feb, 2011

filya,

Yes, I'm still selling it. I received your PM and sent you a reply.
CS2
PL Master

Postby crypto2600 » 4:13pm, Thu 23 Jun, 2011

I need it to. I PMed
crypto2600
PL Nut

Postby crypto2600 » 8:25am, Sat 02 Jul, 2011

I uploaded a sequential autoresponder mod. Check this post - different in functionality than the demo by CS2
http://forums.phplist.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=36528
crypto2600
PL Nut

Postby andrew55 » 5:37am, Wed 01 Feb, 2012

Is the mod still for sale, and if so, how much is the fee? Also, does this mod provide a way to get a placeholder [FIRSTNAME] into subject line and body of messages? Thank you for any response.
andrew55
phpLister

Postby CS2 » 11:33pm, Sat 10 Mar, 2012

Andrew55,

I apologize for the delayed response - PM is the most effective way to get hold of me. The plugin is still available, I will PM you with more details. This plugin supports whatever message features your PHPlist install supports; however, as allowing placeholders in subject lines would require a mod rather than a plug-in, this plug-in does not enable that feature if you don't already have a separate mod that enables it.
CS2
PL Master

Postby SEOLocalProfits » 2:49am, Thu 22 Mar, 2012

CS2- What is the current price. Someone indicated you went up on price.

I am looking for a way to integrate some outside api's to mix into the autoresponder. I am wondering if there might be a way to post to an outside URL.

I would like to have my programmer create some php files to link to snail mail, SMS, and voice broadcast API's and have those added into the sequence. Then the autoresponder could call the php file and pass on paremeters to it so that it can do it's thing.
SEOLocalProfits
phpList newbie

PreviousNext

Return to Work & Commercial Projects