need developer

Find a developer, service provider, or even a job!

need developer

Postby abedshabib » 8:16am, Wed 15 Dec, 2010

i have installed php list and have two issue to handle, the UTF-8 and the insertion of images, and also if i give different admins,i have to import for each one separate lists which takes too much time, i need them all to use one list if possible.
if any one can help me out and i can pay him for this service please let me know.
abedshabib
phpList newbie

Re: need developer

Postby pollock » 6:10am, Sat 12 Feb, 2011

Hello sir,
We have 7 year of experience in the PHP development. We have very good skill in Ajax, CMS, JavaScript and MYSQL also. We assure you that we will provide you robust solution for your requirement. We have reviewed your requirement and are confident in our ability to provide you stated needs. The work will be submitted timely manner.

We will provide you best quote and time if you provide more detail about your PHP requirement. The work will be submitted timely manner.
Last edited by pollock on 6:49am, Fri 11 Oct, 2013, edited 1 time in total.
pollock
phpList newbie

Postby braydon » 7:08am, Fri 15 Apr, 2011

Hello friends

i have installed php list and have two issue to handle, the UTF-8 and the insertion of images, and also if i give different admins,i have to import for each one separate lists which takes too much time, i need them all to use one list if possible.

===========================
web design
braydon
phpList newbie

Postby blackstonetech » 1:59pm, Fri 06 May, 2011

HI
If this opportunity is still open, I will be happy to work for you. I am php developer with more than 3 years experience and can handle complex custom applications. Please contact me on consult@blackstonetechnologies.com and i will provide you the best solution

Regards

Kashif

blackstonetech
phpList newbie

Return to Work & Commercial Projects