add new vBulletin members to phplist database

Find a developer, service provider, or even a job!

add new vBulletin members to phplist database

Postby melh » 6:05am, Thu 12 May, 2011

I have an existing phplist installation and I would like the member list to be updated every time a new user joins my vBulletin website. The vBulletin site and phplist installations are on different servers in different countries. Please let me know if you can do this and what it will cost. Thanks ..
melh
phpLister

Re: add new vBulletin members to phplist database

Postby melh » 12:04pm, Sun 12 Jun, 2011

There has already been an integration script written over at vBulletin.org but it looks like the coder has dropped it due to apparent lack of interest.

I have both programs set up with the integration installed on a test vbulletin 4.1.12 website with some of the features working. The updating of the phplist database is doesn’t seem to be happening when a vBulletin user registers or changes their email address etc.

Currently the only way I got this to run was to have the 2 programs use the same database. However I need this to work with the programs installed on different servers.

Considering most of the work has been done, is there anyone prepared to have a look at getting this integration working? I can give you full admin and ftp access to the test installation.
melh
phpLister

Return to Work & Commercial Projects