Need Paid Help Setting up simple phpList Newsletter

Find a developer, service provider, or even a job!

Need Paid Help Setting up simple phpList Newsletter

Postby itildo » 1:14pm, Wed 29 Jun, 2011

Hi,

We are a small company that was using various paid newsletter services over the years, but have decided to move it in-house using phplist. We send out typically 5K e-mails quarterly, but may move to monthly. Our newsletters typically involve our charity donations (7% of net) -this year it is ALS, along with industry news items.

We have created a website for this purpose, ie companynews.com and installed the basic phplist (version 2.10.13) onto the webspace.
We are looking for assistance getting it up and running to the point that we can edit the newsletter, edit the e-mails, and process them quarterly. We do not have a newsletter sign-up page on our websites, but rather we only use e-mails from clients and people we have actually quoted (this may change).
I suspect this is rather basic as far as php goes, but it is something I feel would be better served by having an expert getting it up and going rather than myself fuddle along -even though it would be a great learning experience -my time is better served getting clients!

Please PM with estimated hours, cost and what would be involved. After contact you can review the project closer.

Thanks
Steve
itildo
phpList newbie

Return to Work & Commercial Projects