Need a Hosting company for a list size of 65,000

Discussion about the phpList community

Need a Hosting company for a list size of 65,000

Postby kunal247 » 8:16am, Thu 11 Jun, 2009

Hi,
We have been using PHP List for a few years and things were well.
We are looking for a hosting company where we can setup a new PHPList from start and need to be able to send out our emails on the same day for delivery of emails.

We are also open to suggestions and any offers if you do manage setup a PHPList of your own and alow us to buy a ready solution with a well priced hosting plan that can ensure delivery of emails.

email me on kunal_khanna@hotmail.com

Regards,
Kunal
kunal247
PL Nut

Re: Need a Hosting company for a list size of 65,000

Postby carol » 2:24pm, Thu 11 Jun, 2009

I sent you a message about phplist projects.
Thanks,
Carol
carol
PL Geek

Re: Need a Hosting company for a list size of 65,000

Postby FabioLima » 2:05am, Sat 13 Jun, 2009

Hi.
Here in Brazil, we are using HostGator and they offered to us a plan for dedicated server in USA without limit of messages per hour or total. Domain Transfers, BD, and the whole structure of the site without cost. We are negotiating and looking for other options here in Brazil but until now this was the best and cheapest.

Best regards.

Fabio Lima
Webmaster
http://www.portaldepaulinia.com.br
FabioLima
PL Nut

Which Web Hosting should I choose?

Postby ebizkit » 1:57pm, Thu 28 Oct, 2010

Hi guys,

Please I have a dedicated server, but Im having problem with the webhost, because my activitie is Email Marketing and the host do not allow me to send emails through its Ips.

So Please do you know a good webhots that provide good VPS and dedicated servers that allow custumers to send emails through their Ips?

Thank you for the help.
ebizkit
phpLister

Re: Which Web Hosting should I choose?

Postby john1909 » 1:12am, Tue 22 Feb, 2011

ebizkit wrote:Hi guys,

Please I have a dedicated server, but Im having problem with the webhost, because my activitie is Email Marketing and the host do not allow me to send emails through its Ips.

So Please do you know a good webhots that provide good VPS and dedicated servers that allow custumers to send emails through their Ips?

Thank you for the help.

I am looking for a very similar service. Has anyone had any luck locating a service like this?

Thanks in advance,

-John
john1909
phpList newbie

Return to Community