Send HTML message

Discussion about the phpList community

Send HTML message

Postby Lincky » 9:00am, Wed 10 Apr, 2013

Hi!
How I can send a message in html without using any template! For example, if i create a table in the 'content tab' when i send the message...the type is text and not html, even if I select the option "html" in the 'format tab'!!!

Anyone can help me? :cry:
Lincky
phpLister

Re: Send HTML message

Postby Lincky » 9:37am, Wed 10 Apr, 2013

I noticed that now when I send a message with a template .... the template does not appear!
Lincky
phpLister

Postby Lincky » 10:01am, Wed 10 Apr, 2013

okk i got it
thanks anyway :D
Lincky
phpLister

Postby leelondon » 3:56pm, Fri 26 Apr, 2013

HTML : HTML to users who have indicated that they want to receive their emails in HTML format, and text to everyone else.
text - text-only to everyone
text and HTML - One single email that contains both the HTML and the text-only formats (this 'multi-part message is larger, but is more likely to work for most users). Note: Since version 2.10.5 the "Text and HTML" option is no longer displayed. Instead, all HTML messages will be multi-part messages, i.e. containing both the HTML and the text-only format of the message.
PDF - The text message as a PDF attachment
text and PDF - One email that contains the text only message with a PDF attachment. Note: the PDF version will be a conversion of the text message, not of the HTML message. PDF generation requires that you activate this feature when you install and configure phplist.
See Also http://www.inmotionhosting.com/support/ ... in-phplist
leelondon
phpList newbie

Return to Community