Where can I get legitimate email and contact lists

Discussions that don't fit elsewhere & discussions not related to phpList (This does not mean spam is allowed).

Where can I get legitimate email and contact lists

Postby corvetteforum » 5:53am, Mon 26 Nov, 2007

Hello,

I am now looking for quality email and contact lists that are not simply spam related. I have a couple of businesses with specific direct mail list and email contact list needs. I am hoping there's a real source out there who can supply lists of BOTH mailing addresses, phone, WITH email contact info as well. This way I can run simultaneous email and direct mail sales inquiries for my businesses.

Does anyone know of a source? I am looking everywhere. Want to get a referral and am skeptical about list brokers. TIA.
corvetteforum
phpList newbie

Postby Samatva » 1:47pm, Tue 29 Jan, 2008

How about you get your list from customers and people who have indicated that they are interested potential customers? - i.e. people who OPT IN to your list.

Otherwise, you are a spammer.

I never buy ANYTHING from spammers. If I didn't initiate the business relationship, I don't do business.

There are plenty of advertising opportunities without totally trashing what could have been the best advance in communication since the first post office.
Samatva
phpLister

Re: Where can I get legitimate email and contact lists

Postby RobJones » 4:03pm, Mon 25 Oct, 2010

The best and cheapest way to build leads online is to offer some valuable content on a website or blog in exchange for the email address.

You should also use double opt-in to make sure that you get a real address for all the effort you put in to creating a lead generator.

Hope that helps...

Rob
RobJones
phpList newbie

Re: Where can I get legitimate email and contact lists

Postby benjamin2351 » 2:23pm, Fri 23 Mar, 2012

You can purchase good quality email lists from allmediainc.com - Last time I worked with them they had pretty much every B2B and B2C email list I needed.
benjamin2351
phpList newbie

Return to Other