Statistics Upgrade

Technical discussion for developers and service providers

Statistics Upgrade

Postby daniel.kaliel » 10:22pm, Fri 27 Mar, 2009

Has anyone done any design work on the builtin statistics currently collected to include maybe AJAX with flash for some pretty graphs?

I was thinking if the statsmgt page instead of listing everything, started with a default of the overview page, which could have a revamped list view of tracked messages.

Also, after you open a message it it would show the same stats screen but with a pie graph, as well, a drop down to select the other stats like link clicks and views. But that they would open in an AJAX page and again have pretty charts.

Thoughts? Is anyone working on this?
daniel.kaliel
phpList newbie

Sample of Stats with Graphs

Postby daniel.kaliel » 5:19pm, Thu 02 Apr, 2009

So I used the free flash graphs from FusionCharts and just created a quick sample of the graphs just to get peoples feed back.

Attached is a zip file. Copy the charts directory into the admin folder, as well as the class directory.

I added very little code into the message.php page within admin to show two graphs.

If you made a backup of your message.php and copied this one into your admin folder you should see the graphs when you open up the stats on a specific message.
daniel.kaliel
phpList newbie

Re: Sample of Stats with Graphs

Postby H2B2 » 10:28pm, Wed 06 May, 2009

daniel.kaliel wrote:Attached is a zip file.
The attachment seems to be missing. You might try again. Or, you could post it at http://mantis.phplist.com
H2B2

Return to Developers Space