CSS Help

Foro de habla español

CSS Help

Postby cptlung » 6:28pm, Fri 02 Mar, 2007

Antes de la ultima actualización PHPlist funcionaba muy bien con los CSS. Ahora ya no. Antes las indicaciones CSS estaban dentro de cada template, pero ahora ya no me deja nisiquiera pegar estos tags.
Tengo que poner un archivo CSS en mi servidor y tirar desde allí? No creo, tal vez ya no funciona de esta manera?

Saludos y gracias
cptlung
phpLister

CSS gone pear-shaped after upgrade to 2.10.4

Postby kitka » 8:18am, Mon 07 May, 2007

Yes, I have the same problem as you. I just upgraded to 2.10.4 and I can no longer see or edit the CSS embedded in the template. I have another PHPList on another server that I have not yet upgraded, and when I go to edit the template and view the Source code, the CSS is there.

In PHPList on the site that I have just upgraded, I do the same and can not view or edit the CSS.

Any advice appreciated in English or Spanish!

Kitka
kitka
phpLister

Postby H2B2 » 1:13pm, Mon 07 May, 2007

No les puedo decir cual podría ser la causa del problema. Si ustedes pusieron la declaración del CSS en la cabeza del padron, podrían tratar resolver el problema utilizando 'embedded styles', i.e. estilos CSS incorporados en el mensaje. Esto es también la forma recomendada en la documentación:
A few suggestions
With templates and the way they are rendered in email and webmail clients, you enter a world of mostly unwritten and changing rules you will need to discover by trial and error. As a general rule, keep your template simple. Or else, test it thouroughly on as much different webmail, email clients, browsers and platforms as you can.
* First try a very simple template (just a colored title for the header and some colored text for the footer. If that works, continue building from there.
* Keep in mind that email clients are not web browsers. Most email clients will be able to display simple HTML and CSS styles, nothing fancy. So, when designing your production template, keep it simple, and do not use the most advanced CSS and HTML standards.
* Also keep in mind that some webmail providers may change/strip some elements of HTML messages. For instance, style declarations might be removed. It is therefor advisable to use embedded/inline styles.
* Run some tests to see how your messages are rendered in popular email clients (Thunderbird, Outlook, Outlook Express, Eudora, etc.), and webmail providers (Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, etc.), using different browsers.

Fuente: http://docs.phplist.com/TemplatesInfo
H2B2

Return to Spanish forum