Zweite Anmeldeseite (Second Subscrible page needed)

Zweite Anmeldeseite (Second Subscrible page needed)

Postby lbunks » 11:34pm, Wed 11 Jul, 2007

Hallo Community,
Ich bin in PHPList recht neu und habe aber Dank des Forums schon wunderbar die Anpassungen und eine eigene externe Anmeldeseite erstellt.

Jetzt würde ich aber gerne eine zweite Anmeldeseite haben die per default den User auf <confirmed setzt.

Ziel ist es meinen Mitarbeitern eine direkte Eintragung von Kundendaten zu ermöglichen. Kunden selber sollen aber den normalen Weg für die Subscription nehmen.

Kann ich den Wert Confirmed=1 mit einem Formular senden.

Hinweis: PHP Kenntnisse sind nur minimal vorhanden. Deshalb konnte ich den anderen Beiträgen in den englischen Foren nicht folgen.

Vielleicht kann mir das jemand einen Tip geben.

Danke
Lars

+++ try to explain it in english +++

I'm searching for a solution for a second external subscription page. all data should be sent to the only existing list.

The first form is for my "normal" customers - they should go the normal way - send form - confirm subscripting - getting welcome mail

The second form is our employees - they shout be able to ad a user in the discret way. Just ad the data by an external form without the confirm mail and without the welcome mail.

My technical background in php is quite poor but I'm thinking on a solution like - sending hidden paramet confirmed=1 with my form - but I don't know if this is the right point of view.

maybe someone is able to give me a short workaround with an example ... so I can try to understand it.

ps: sorry for my bad english
First reason - native language german
second - it ist simply too late in night :-)

thank's :(
Lars
lbunks
phpLister

Postby H2B2 » 12:52am, Thu 12 Jul, 2007

Sorry for answering in English. My German is certainly worse than your English, and yes I guess it is late for me too. :wink:

Adding a second subscribe form is quite easy of course. You could use the method describe here for instance: http://docs.phplist.com/CustomSubscribeForm

Phplist is a double opt-in system in which the user subscribes and then confirms his subscription. There are some mods that disable double opt-in, i.e. the user subscribes and is automatically confirmed. The problem is there is no way i know of to have both double opt-in and plain opt-in with the existing phplist code.
H2B2

Postby lbunks » 7:34pm, Thu 12 Jul, 2007

Thank you for your fast answer,

I found a post from you in the Tip's & Trick's forum ... SQL syntac for adding a suer - this might be the solution for me - but i have use user given valien, like firstname, lastname an some other own ... is there a solution like this ?

And "last but not least" it is such polite that you answer so much question in german or other languages and your german is much better than some native spooken :-) - respect to you

Lars
lbunks
phpLister

Postby H2B2 » 3:38am, Fri 13 Jul, 2007

I'm afraid my knowledge of SQL and PHP is too limited to help you there (I'm not the author of that mod, I only re-posted it). Sorry. Let's hope someone with more coding skills will be able to help.
H2B2

Return to German forum