Weitere Felder in Formular/Datenbank

Weitere Felder in Formular/Datenbank

Postby windbreaker » 3:49pm, Tue 14 Aug, 2012

Hallo liebe phplist`er

Ich suche nach einer Hilfe für die Erweiterung von Feldern (wie z.B. Name, Vorname, Strasse, PLZ, Ort, etc.), eine Übersicht oder Anleitung wäre prima,

Vielen Dank im voraus,
windbreaker
windbreaker
phpList newbie

Re: Weitere Felder in Formular/Datenbank

Postby duncanc » 5:07pm, Tue 14 Aug, 2012

phplist has user attributes that might do what you are looking for, see http://docs.phplist.com/ConfigureAttributesInfo.html
duncanc

Postby windbreaker » 10:14am, Wed 15 Aug, 2012

No sorry, that`s not the right one, but very interesting too. I search only a easy way to add some new fields in the register formular for a new registration (like name, surname, street, etc.).
We will give our clients a possibility to check his own saved data by us and to (re)register and to change if there is something old (of course with a possible cancellation).
I will add this fields in the formular and the database if it is possible, but i could not found the correct php pages and all the correct needed functions, and what i need - the problem is i have no real overview about this all.

Thanks
windbreaker
windbreaker
phpList newbie

Postby duncanc » 11:25am, Wed 15 Aug, 2012

What you seem to be explaining is supported by phplist using attributes and subscribe pages.

You can add attributes to your subscribe page so that the user is able to enter and then later to modify those values.
duncanc

Postby windbreaker » 2:15pm, Wed 15 Aug, 2012

Hi,
now i have found it! sorry, but i was blind, i have overlook the point "attributes" in the mainpage, i have always search into the configuration page!

Thank`s a lot,
windbreaker
windbreaker
phpList newbie

Return to German forum