Customizing Unsubscribe

Once you've installed phpList Version 2... ask questions here!
Forum rules
Please help the volunteers to help you by supplying the version of phpList you are using, browser & version and if possible, a link to your phpList installation. This is for Version 2 of phpList (the orange one).

Customizing Unsubscribe

Postby TheTom » 8:54am, Thu 07 Jul, 2011

Hi!

I've just installed php-list and customized subscribe,confirm- and thank you-page and they work. Also the thank you-page for unsubscribe the newsletter. There's only one problem: the unsubscribe-page. I've created a customized page and changed the link in the admin-section.

Code: Select all
<form method=post action="http://www.XXXXX.XX/XXXXXXX/lists/?p=unsubscribe">
<input type="hidden" name="formtoken" value="630167a07202fc123a7cc90f02f8899f" />
<table border="0" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="0" width="350px">

<tr valign="top"><td height="25px" align="right" nowrap="nowrap"><p>E-Mail:&nbsp;</p></td>
<td width="100%"><input type=text name="unsubscribeemail" value="" size="35" maxlength="120"/></td></tr>

</table>
<p><input type="image" src="images/btn_absenden.jpg" alt="Absenden" name=unsubscribe value="Unsubscribe"></p>

</form>

But if submit the form, instead of the thank you-page the original-subscribe-page (.../lists/?p=unsubscribe) is loaded. Only if i confirm this page too, the customized thank you-page is loaded and the newsletter is unsubscribed...

How do i get from the customized unsubscribe page to the customized thank you-page?

Greetings from Austria, Tom
TheTom
phpList newbie

Return to Question & Problems - after installing