Images not showing up in sent email...

Once you've installed phpList Version 2... ask questions here!
Forum rules
Please help the volunteers to help you by supplying the version of phpList you are using, browser & version and if possible, a link to your phpList installation. This is for Version 2 of phpList (the orange one).

Images not showing up in sent email...

Postby C5VetteDan » 10:05pm, Tue 24 Dec, 2013

I have followed the steps necessary on how to insert images into my template using the directions located here:

http://docs.phplist.com/TemplateImagesWalkthrough.html

However, the image that shows up in my template does not show up in any email I send.

What am I missing?

FYI... I'm using phpList version 2.10.14, the latest version of Firefox and sending test messages to my hotmail account.
C5VetteDan
phpList newbie

Re: Images not showing up in sent email...

Postby Heritage » 5:47am, Wed 19 Feb, 2014

First see if images are turned off because your not a trusted domain in your hotmail settings.

Then if that is not the issue. Right click on the view source and see if quite possibly your image pathways are C:\folder\imagename.ext and you may have an issue in the way you installed the template.

You can try sending your email from phpList to litmus.com.

Then you can see if all the email platforms are not seeing your images. If globally there is an issue then it maybe in your formatting.

There maybe issues with the new outlook.com changing the code for you to not show images inserted into the email.

All the best,

Rob James
Heritage

Return to Question & Problems - after installing