Message Content Box

Once you've installed phpList Version 2... ask questions here!
Forum rules
Please help the volunteers to help you by supplying the version of phpList you are using, browser & version and if possible, a link to your phpList installation. This is for Version 2 of phpList (the orange one).

Message Content Box

Postby jaydee » 11:12pm, Fri 23 Feb, 2007

I have successfully (I think) installed PHPList and configured it, but when I try to send a message, the content tab does not have a box in which to write or copy the message. I thought that it may have been a browser problem (both Firefox and IE) but the demonstration worked OK apart from the sending function.

The IE browser indicates an 'error on the page'. Maybe a java problem?
jaydee
phpLister

Postby H2B2 » 11:40pm, Fri 23 Feb, 2007

It might be a FCKeditor configuration issue. If you don't want to use FCKeditor, you could consider disabling it in config.php. Some users -including myself- prefer to edit a message in their normal html editor and just paste the html code in the editing window of phplist.
H2B2

Postby jaydee » 6:37am, Sat 24 Feb, 2007

Thanks very much - seems to work OK now. :)

I have the text box which I can fill with content. However, the tool bar which was visible in the demo mode is not visible for me.
jaydee
phpLister

Postby jaydee » 10:33am, Tue 27 Feb, 2007

Hey! It's working!

I downloaded the recent FCKeditor amd replaced the original folder in phplist and now I have the full use of the editor.

:P :P
jaydee
phpLister

Return to Question & Problems - after installing