Footer at top of page

Once you've installed phpList Version 2... ask questions here!
Forum rules
Please help the volunteers to help you by supplying the version of phpList you are using, browser & version and if possible, a link to your phpList installation. This is for Version 2 of phpList (the orange one).

Footer at top of page

Postby jaydee » 10:53am, Tue 06 Mar, 2007

So far so good. PHPlist is installed and seems to be working well. But when I copy a web page into the content section of the 'send message' area - it copies accurately, but the test email shows the footer at the top of the page and almost covered by the web page.

I have been using the [URL:...etc] code.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
jaydee
phpLister

Postby Creativeye » 12:03pm, Tue 06 Mar, 2007

Have you tried using the siurce button on top, try to copy only the html code and paste it in source format in message view. after that just try to change the image location.
this is the normal way i do and i'm sending loads of mail on daily basics.
just let me know if it worked for you.
Creativeye
PL Nut

Postby jaydee » 10:56pm, Wed 07 Mar, 2007

Thanks. Yes I tried that and after adjusting for the images I only get the text version and not the html. Is there a way of incorporating the footer information into the web page?
jaydee
phpLister

Postby Creativeye » 11:45am, Thu 08 Mar, 2007

Well Jaydee, i would suggest send me a copy of your newslettter i mean a test mail to me, and i will have a look, well iahve sent around 15000 mails html format, i just designed everything in dreamweaver and some in forntpage, latered extacted the code and pasted in message box, source version. and just corrected the path for images, and all the images are uploaded in phplist root folder in a new folder. just try it should work. if it works for it should work for you.
by the way any idea to set up cron job
Creativeye
PL Nut

Return to Question & Problems - after installing