Where to upload Subscription and Thank you page?

Once you've installed phpList Version 2... ask questions here!
Forum rules
Please help the volunteers to help you by supplying the version of phpList you are using, browser & version and if possible, a link to your phpList installation. This is for Version 2 of phpList (the orange one).

Where to upload Subscription and Thank you page?

Postby bushib » 8:56pm, Tue 24 Apr, 2007

Hi there,

I want to know that after making necessary changes to the Subscription and thank you pages, where to upload them. (please tell me the exact location including directory)

Secondly, can we put Adsense code on the Subscription and thank you pages.

I will be really thankful for any help.

Regards
bushib
PL Nut

Postby H2B2 » 4:15am, Wed 25 Apr, 2007

H2B2

Where to Upload the Subscribe and Thank you page ??

Postby bushib » 11:29am, Wed 25 Apr, 2007

Hi there,

My following problems could not be resolved. Can anyone tell me the exact solution for the below problems. I am new to php so kindly tell me the easiest way.

"
I want to know that after making necessary changes to the Subscription and thank you pages, where to upload them. (please tell me the exact location including directory)

Secondly, can we put Adsense code on the Subscription and thank you pages."

I will be really thankful for any help.

Regards
bushib
PL Nut

Re: Where to Upload the Subscribe and Thank you page ??

Postby SaWey » 12:29pm, Wed 25 Apr, 2007

Please read the docs as they explain everything you want to know.
You cannot just upload your customisations.

http://docs.phplist.com/ConfigurePhplistInfo wrote:Customization of some of the text strings used in public pages - like the "subscribe page", "confirmation page" and "thank you page" can be achieved by editing the .inc language file you use (e.g. lists/text/english.inc).

http://docs.phplist.com/EditSubscribePageInfo wrote:Editing or Creating a Subscribe Page

To edit or create a subscribe page, you must click on one of the links in the Configuring Subscribe Pages page.
Despite its apparent complexity, editing or creating a subscribe page is easy. Apart from creating a personalized header, footer, confirmation messages, etc., (if you choose to use something different than what comes with the standard phplist installation) you can only select what you have already created: attributes and lists. Creating proper attributes and attribute values, as well as determining how you will use your lists is the real challenge. You can easily modify your subscribe page as time goes by, but modifying attributes and lists can be extremely complex and disruptive.

If you want a custom subscribe page integrated in your website, check this out: http://docs.phplist.com/CustomSubscribeForm
SaWey
PL Master

Return to Question & Problems - after installing