user not always added to list... intermittent

Once you've installed phpList Version 2... ask questions here!
Forum rules
Please help the volunteers to help you by supplying the version of phpList you are using, browser & version and if possible, a link to your phpList installation. This is for Version 2 of phpList (the orange one).

user not always added to list... intermittent

Postby blipvert » 8:50pm, Sat 28 Apr, 2007

User not added to list - intermittent
I am using PHPlist integrated with my liteCommerce setup.
When someone purchases an item, they are supposed to be added to a PHPlist that has been created for that specific product.
Sometimes they are not added to the list, and sometimes they do not receive the auto response email.

The programmer that modified the code tells me that if the problem is intermittent it is most likely not his coding... If it happened every time, he says it would be his code.
Has anyone else had problems with people not being added to lists intermittently?

Have you been able to resolve it?

Anyone available to take a look at it?
blipvert
phpLister

Re: user not always added to list... intermittent

Postby H2B2 » 1:09pm, Tue 01 May, 2007

blipvert wrote:The programmer that modified the code tells me that if the problem is intermittent it is most likely not his coding... If it happened every time, he says it would be his code.
Has anyone else had problems with people not being added to lists intermittently?
I haven't seen anyone reporting this issue on the forum on a standard Phplist installation. So, I wonder whether the programmer's confidence in his coding is reasonable.
H2B2

Return to Question & Problems - after installing