Customizing Subscription Form

Once you've installed phpList Version 2... ask questions here!
Forum rules
Please help the volunteers to help you by supplying the version of phpList you are using, browser & version and if possible, a link to your phpList installation. This is for Version 2 of phpList (the orange one).

Customizing Subscription Form

Postby karstenwentink » 8:23am, Sat 05 May, 2007

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to customize my newsletter subscription form, to some degree this is quite easy, however for some obscure reason the text "Email" and "Confirm email" are displayed in red (required).
As this font colour does not fit into my website layout I would like to change this colour. However this is easier said than done.
Can anyone please tell me where the font attributes of this text can be font? (they are not in the styles/phplist.css)

Thanx

Karsten
karstenwentink
phpLister

Postby H2B2 » 2:27pm, Sat 05 May, 2007

If you'd take a look at the html source code of the page, you should see something like
<div class="required">Confirm email</div>

As you can see the css class .required is defined in styles/phplist.css. Perhaps you overlooked it.
H2B2

thanks

Postby karstenwentink » 7:21pm, Sat 05 May, 2007

Haa, stupid me,

Yes I did see that one, but most of the font colors seemed to be defined by "#FF006655"-like codes, my eyes were searching for that, indeed it just said "red", which I now changed to "black"

Haha,

thanks a lot!

Karsten
karstenwentink
phpLister

Return to Question & Problems - after installing