Crontab problems... and bouncing problems now :(

Once you've installed phpList Version 2... ask questions here!
Forum rules
Please help the volunteers to help you by supplying the version of phpList you are using, browser & version and if possible, a link to your phpList installation. This is for Version 2 of phpList (the orange one).

Crontab problems... and bouncing problems now :(

Postby LeandroT » 8:50am, Tue 22 May, 2007

Hi! Sorry for the question but i try all the ways on the docs and i cant get do a cron to automatically the list.

I've a paid hosting and finding in the web i get some examples to use the "Crontab" app in my hosting panel. There are:

0 0 15,30 * 1 GET /home/usuario/public_html/script.php > /dev/null

or...

*/5 0 * * * GET /home/usuario/public_html/script.php > /dev/null

I dont know how to use the commandline with that, so if someone knows how to work a good commandline to process queue and bounces, ill preciated give me a hand. Im very tired of searching here and google... (6 hours) and i cant do it works :(

Please a little help here, boys!!

Thanks a lot.
Last edited by LeandroT on 10:35am, Tue 22 May, 2007, edited 2 times in total.
LeandroT
phpLister

Postby LeandroT » 9:15am, Tue 22 May, 2007

i forget... also the mail address has the mails, but it doesnt appears in the queue, sent o draft.. anything. Like no one message.
what can be do?
LeandroT
phpLister

bouncing mail from confirmed users.

Postby LeandroT » 10:16am, Tue 22 May, 2007

yet i can do it the cron, and in manually mode mails from authorized addresses are bounced, but i cant see the mails or the messages, where i can see it, or how can i solve this problem? Idk...

please helpme!!! :S
LeandroT
phpLister

Return to Question & Problems - after installing