Setting Page Save = Internal Server Error

Questions & Problems about Installing or Upgrading with Version 3 phpList.
Forum rules
Please help the volunteers to help you by supplying the version of phpList you are using, browser & version and if possible, a link to your phpList installation.

Setting Page Save = Internal Server Error

Postby lunarwinds » 1:42am, Tue 25 Nov, 2014

Greetings,

I have just finished upgrading from 3.0.5 to 3.0.10. In the previous installation, I had no errors of this kind. However, since I have upgraded, every time I save the settings page it encounters an internal server error. Likewise if I try to unsubscribe one of my test emails from a list using the links in the footer. I have exhausted all options. I have checked permissions, looked at the .htaccess file...etc. The rest of the installation functions fine. It sends emails...etc.

My concern is a subscriber will want to unsubscribe or change preferences and be able to do so. This is for use in a commercial setting, so I would like to keep subscribers happy!

Thanks for any help and insight you may be able to provide!
lunarwinds
phpList newbie

Re: Setting Page Save = Internal Server Error

Postby duncanc » 9:00am, Tue 25 Nov, 2014

You might find something about the 500 error in the web server error log.

Otherwise, what value do you have for $pageroot in your config.php file, and for "Website address (without http://)" on the Settings page? And what is the url for accessing your phplist?
duncanc

Return to Installing and Upgrading