[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3893)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3893)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3893)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3893)
phplist forums • View topic - [SOLVED - Update] Send The Queue not reloading

[SOLVED - Update] Send The Queue not reloading

Once you've installed phpList... ask questions here!
Forum rules
Please help the volunteers to help you by supplying the version of phpList you are using, browser & version and if possible, a link to your phpList installation.

Re: Send The Queue not reloading

Postby maxaub » 10:58am, Thu 19 Sep, 2013

sorry duncanc I have updated my previous post with the error log
I don't have access to cron operations on my server.
Thanks for your attention, I am referring to the browser "waiting for n seconds before reloading" problem, it doesn't reload the page processque
maxaub
phpLister

Postby duncanc » 11:15am, Thu 19 Sep, 2013

duncanc

Postby maxaub » 11:26am, Thu 19 Sep, 2013

Thanks a lot!!! solved!! I set MAILQUEUE_BATCH_PERIOD=60 and MAILQUEUE_BATCH_SIZE=50
and probably it is less than the Apache timeout. Thanks again
maxaub
phpLister

Postby theemda » 8:34pm, Thu 19 Sep, 2013

Thank you, duncanc for all the help.

Adding in the code did not do anything.

However, dropping the batch size down to 45 seconds and 7 emails per batch seems to have done the trick.
theemda
phpList newbie

Postby Mario Mey » 1:01pm, Mon 22 Sep, 2014

I have the same error... and after using MAILQUEUE_BATCH_PERIOD = 300, because I could only send 200 mails/hour... and reloading manually the page... and installing ReloadEvery (firefox addon) and use when it wanted to work... and trying to sending with the phone... finally, I could send my 5000 mails campaing.

Now, I upgraded my server, so I can send 1000 m/h.

But, after reading this thread, this happens in IE, Firefox, Chrome, Opera... so, I think it was a bad idea to change the way that phplist proccesses the batch.

I know that CRON is the best way to send mails... but I didn't configure it yet (I don't know hot to do it yet).

What is the real solution? Is there any code fix to fix this? Is necessary a regression to make it work as it worked in version 2.x? Or uninstall 3.x and install 2.x? I think it is only a workarround to set <10 minutes batch periods... but not a solution.

Sorry if I missed something or if there's a new version that works correctly. If one of these happened/happens, please, tell me.
Mario Mey
phpLister

Postby kudykam » 12:22pm, Wed 15 Oct, 2014

kudykam
phpLister

Postby kudykam » 8:15am, Thu 16 Oct, 2014

kudykam
phpLister

Postby qualid » 5:02pm, Fri 16 Jan, 2015

Hello,

I have exactly the same problem: the page doesn't reload. So I have to manually refresh it.

After having read many forums about this. I am starting to think it is a bug.

I have tried many different values for the parameters. At the moment, here are my parameters:

define("MAILQUEUE_BATCH_SIZE",10);
define("MAILQUEUE_BATCH_PERIOD",0);
define('MAILQUEUE_THROTTLE',0);
define('MAILQUEUE_AUTOTHROTTLE',0);
define('USE_DOMAIN_THROTTLE',0);
define('DOMAIN_BATCH_SIZE',1);
define('DOMAIN_BATCH_PERIOD',120);
define('DOMAIN_AUTO_THROTTLE',0);

I use Firefox 35 + phplist v3.0.11 + WAMP 2.1 (with PHP 5.3.5) + hmailServer 5.6

I used to use phpList v2.10.19 and it worked fine but I prefer the new interface. So does anyone have a solution?

Regards,
qualid
qualid
phpList newbie

Postby Dragonrider » 5:27pm, Fri 16 Jan, 2015

@qualid, you've not given us too much info so a couple of quick questions, in which file have you made your changes and what sending rate are you attempting to use (IE: what are your email sending limits according to your host?
My sites:- http://wharfedalefestival.co.uk, http://ilkleygardeners.org.uk, http://emergencyaid.net, http://dragonrider.co.uk
version is now 3.0.12 (3 February 2015) and requires a minimum of MySQL 5.0 and PHP 5.3.x
Dragonrider

Postby figureslibres » 3:22pm, Mon 19 Jan, 2015

I have the same issue since I upgrade to 3.0.11. Everything was working before the upgrade and nothing has change on the server or in the config file.

The processing page is not reloading itself.
figureslibres
phpList newbie

Postby alicante15 » 6:37pm, Thu 22 Jan, 2015

same here upgrade to 3.0.11

processing page is not reloading itself
alicante15
phpList newbie

Postby NetAdDicT » 7:45am, Fri 23 Jan, 2015

Same problem here. Updated from 3.0.5 to 3.0.11 and is not reloading.

Tried with IE, Firefox and Chrome...
NetAdDicT
phpList newbie

Postby duncanc » 9:09am, Fri 23 Jan, 2015

You will need to raise a bug report on Mantis, the bug tracking system. .
duncanc

Postby NetAdDicT » 12:01pm, Fri 23 Jan, 2015

Thank you duncanc for the link to mantis, but I can't create a new account: "Session variable captcha_key not found" (error 2701). Tried with Firefox 35.0 and Chrome 39.0.2171.95.
NetAdDicT
phpList newbie

Postby duncanc » 2:54pm, Fri 23 Jan, 2015

I have added a Mantis issue referring to this topic in the forums .

Also notified the support about the Mantis registration problem.
duncanc

PreviousNext

Return to Questions and Problems after Installing