Subscriber Lists not showing

Once you've installed phpList... ask questions here!
Forum rules
Please help the volunteers to help you by supplying the version of phpList you are using, browser & version and if possible, a link to your phpList installation.

Subscriber Lists not showing

Postby eddiesss » 8:56pm, Wed 28 Aug, 2013

My website : www.nutango.com
the subscriber lists in the previous version were starting to misbehave in respect i could not add any more
I've just upgraded to the latest version 3.0.2, now none of the subscriber lists show when you click the link, http://www.nutango.com/phplist/?p=subscribe
theirs a check box alongside each subscriber list i create to make public, the 4 lists i want to show the check box is dead & unable to check it, to add more lists the check box is live but they dont show either ?
Any ideas
Kind regards
Eddie
eddiesss
phpLister

Re: Subscriber Lists not showing

Postby Sven2157 » 9:25pm, Wed 28 Aug, 2013

For your maximum list problem, in the 'config/config.php', see line ~130:
Code: Select all
# if you use login, how many lists can be created per administrator
define("MAXLIST",100);

For the lists appearing, your should set a Category. Then add your lists. In the sort order, number then from 0 - 3 ( computers count zero as a number, and start counting from there ). This will be the order they are displayed. Also, make sure that they are all set as 'public' lists!

Now go to your Subscribe page, in the Admin section, and edit it. At the bottom, click the bar labeled, "Select the lists to offer", and check each one you want. Now check it.

Hope that helps! :wink:

Sven2157
Sven2157
PL Master

Return to Questions and Problems after Installing