Queue processing reports seem to have vanished in 3.0.5

Once you've installed phpList... ask questions here!
Forum rules
Please help the volunteers to help you by supplying the version of phpList you are using, browser & version and if possible, a link to your phpList installation.

Queue processing reports seem to have vanished in 3.0.5

Postby patm64 » 4:42pm, Wed 23 Oct, 2013

After upgrading from Version 2 to 3.0.5, queue processing reports seem to have vanished. All I can get now is start and end of a campaign.

This variable:
define('SEND_QUEUE_PROCESSING_REPORT',true);
seems to have been removed in 3.0.5. Even if I add it to my config I don’t get the processing reports.

The result is that I don’t get any reports during queue processing, either for sending messages (via the cron job) or for processing bounces (done interactively).

Is it possible to set a config option so I get the functionality previously provided by "define('SEND_QUEUE_PROCESSING_REPORT',1):
• Queue processing messages sent to the System Admin when messages are sent via a cron job.
• Bounce Processes sent to the System Admin when bounce processing invoked via the UI

My cron is:
/usr/local/bin/php /home/user/public_html/phplist/admin/index.php -c /home/user/public_html/phplist_dir/config/config.php -p processqueue >> /home/user/public_html/phplist/processqueue.log 2>&1

The info I would like the System Admin to receive by email ends up in processqueue.log
Thanks in advance
patm64
phpLister

Return to Questions and Problems after Installing