Event mails to admin

Once you've installed phpList... ask questions here!
Forum rules
Please help the volunteers to help you by supplying the version of phpList you are using, browser & version and if possible, a link to your phpList installation.

Event mails to admin

Postby Maestro » 5:10pm, Wed 30 Oct, 2013

I used CRON jobs for hourly mailing of the lists on phplist 2 and used to get mails from PHP list (not the one sent by CRON on server) every hour when mails were sent out. I have upgraded to 3.0.5. The cron jobs work fine but the event mails which would be sent to me by the system are not being sent. Is there something I am missing. I could enable CRON emails from the host but that is troublesome as that keeps mailing even when no campaigns are in progress.

I have tried 2 cron commands and they both work fine but the hourly event mails do not come with either. The 2 working crons are:

Code: Select all
/usr/local/bin/php /home2/DOMAIN/public_html/lists/admin/index.php -pprocessqueue -c/home2/DOMAIN/public_html/lists/config/config.php

OR

Code: Select all
php-cli -d register_globals=0 /home2/DOMAIN/public_html/lists/admin/index.php -pprocessqueue -c/home2/DOMAIN/public_html/lists/config/config.php

Could someone help out please?
Thanks.
Maestro
phpLister

Return to Questions and Problems after Installing