Disable the second email, welcome email, suscription confirm

Version 3 Solutions you have discovered or come across should go here. Questions should go in the other three Version 3 forums, thank you.
Forum rules
Please do not ask questions here, this is for Version 3 Solutions you have discovered or come across.

Disable the second email, welcome email, suscription confirm

Postby juanmi » 10:55am, Wed 06 Nov, 2013

¡Hi! This is my first post in this forum. The first, thanks to the people of phpList for make our life easier. The second thing, sorry for my English, I'm from Spain and my English is not very well.

My problem is the next: I need disable the second email, when the user confirm their suscription, the default configuration send the Welcome Email with the Preferences url. I need disable the message they receive when they confirm their subscription.

It's posible?

Thanks in advance!

Juanmi.
juanmi
phpList newbie

Re: Disable the second email, welcome email, suscription con

Postby RobbBBS » 1:07pm, Thu 07 Nov, 2013

I also looked here wanting to know and then found the answer in the Version 2 Zone: http://forums.phplist.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=34378#p91166

For V3.05, it's line 653 for the Welcome message and line 806 for the Goodbye message.
RobbBBS
phpList newbie

Solved

Postby juanmi » 10:37am, Fri 08 Nov, 2013

Thanks RobbBBs !!!!

I comment the line 653

Code: Select all
sendMail($userdata["email"], getConfig("confirmationsubject:$id"), $confirmationmessage,system_messageheaders(),$envelope);

And works ;-)

Solved!
juanmi
phpList newbie

Return to Answers, HowTos, Tips and Tricks