[v3] spage without list of newsletters

Questions about Version 3 phpList features (the answer is probably 'Yes!')
Forum rules
Please help the volunteers to help you by supplying the version of phpList you are using, browser & version and if possible, a link to your phpList installation.

[v3] spage without list of newsletters

Postby CHfish » 3:03pm, Fri 16 Aug, 2013

Hi

I'd like to have a spage where users don't need to check the box in front of our (only) newsletter.
In older PHPlist options I just checked the only box in the admin panel and the user weren't offered any choice. This doesn't seem to work anymore...

Thank you for any hints!

CHfish
CHfish
phpList newbie

Re: [v3] spage without list of newsletters

Postby Sven2157 » 9:37pm, Fri 16 Aug, 2013

'spage( './?page=spage' )' is an admin page, that lists the currently active, as well as the other subscribe pages you have created. From here you can manage and edit the wording, style, layout, etc, etc.

Do you mean the 'subscribe( './?p=subscribe' ) page? This is the page that your users can actually subscribe to your Newsletters/Mailings.

As for what Newsletters/Mailings they are offered, you can edit your 'Subscribe Pages( 'spage' ), in the admin section. You should have the option on the bottom of the 'Subscribe Pages > Edit Page'. Once you are in Page Edit Mode, just uncheck all boxes for lists, along the bottom, and then recheck only the list you want the users to be taken to.

Hope that helps! :wink:

Sven2157
Sven2157
PL Master

Re: [v3] spage without list of newsletters

Postby michiel » 4:02pm, Sun 18 Aug, 2013

CHfish wrote:Hi

I'd like to have a spage where users don't need to check the box in front of our (only) newsletter.
In older PHPlist options I just checked the only box in the admin panel and the user weren't offered any choice. This doesn't seem to work anymore...

Thank you for any hints!

CHfish

Yes, that's a little bug that sneaked into 3.0.0. See https://mantis.phplist.com/view.php?id=16836

It'll be fixed in the next version
michiel
Admin

Return to Does phpList do this?