[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3893)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3893)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3893)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3893)
phplist forums • View topic - Limit sending to no more than 100 emails per hour

Limit sending to no more than 100 emails per hour

Start here! No need to ask twice :)

Limit sending to no more than 100 emails per hour

Postby quieroflores » 6:14pm, Thu 23 Feb, 2006

quieroflores
phpList newbie

Postby Lollypop » 6:42pm, Thu 23 Feb, 2006

Lollypop
phpLister

Postby quieroflores » 6:52pm, Thu 23 Feb, 2006

quieroflores
phpList newbie

Postby Lollypop » 6:57pm, Thu 23 Feb, 2006

Lollypop
phpLister

Postby patrick101 » 6:26pm, Tue 21 Mar, 2006

I also use this method to send 150 emails an hour. But this has highlighted a futher problem.

The screen says that I am not to refresh the page or processing will begin again from the beginning. I therefore leave the page to get on with it. Trouble is my login times out and I get left with the log in page instead of the processing page. Presumably when I log in again, processing carries on from where it left off??

I would like to be able to leave my PC (overnight) in the knowledge that it is getting on with the job. Is there a way of increasing the timeout for the log in??? This would help no end.

Alternatively, is there a way of flushing out all the unsent emails without risking starting the whole process from the beginning?

I am finding that due to timeouts, some emails get left behind. Then when I send a new email, some of the previous messages get sent in that batch but by this time they are old and irrelavent!

Sorry to waffle. Any help appreciated.

Patrick
patrick101
PL Nut

Re: Log in timing out during batch sending

Postby rob1951 » 10:39am, Wed 05 Apr, 2006

rob1951
phpList newbie

Postby patrick101 » 6:27pm, Sun 23 Apr, 2006

patrick101
PL Nut

Re: send 100 emails per hour

Postby jbottero » 8:25pm, Mon 26 Jun, 2006

jbottero
phpList newbie

Separating mailing list management and sending emails

Postby biyer » 10:44pm, Sat 08 Jul, 2006

biyer
phpList newbie

Postby richardj » 8:03am, Fri 11 Aug, 2006

richardj
phpList newbie

Postby patrick101 » 7:32pm, Mon 18 Sep, 2006

patrick101
PL Nut

Problem with MASS MAIL

Postby sureTmack » 11:46pm, Mon 25 Sep, 2006

Ok, How does BATCH process work.

Does the Browser have to stay open if I am emailing 1700 emails. When I set the job to work. It doesn't send to all the emails, and my other BATCH said it sent out but never got sent correctly.........What would be the problem for this
sureTmack
phpList newbie

Postby KG1228 » 9:43pm, Sun 15 Oct, 2006

I found an explanation for setting up e-mail sends in FAQ's. So, I need to get to config.php to set up an e-mail send limited to 250 per hour. I found the following in FAQ's -
Q: Where is file 'config.php'?
A: You need access to the files on your server (via FTP or SSH for example) to modify the config.php file. Typically it's found at '/public_html/lists/config/config.php'. You cannot access it with your web browser.

Knowing nothing about FTP's or SSH's, how do I find/use them to get to my server?
KG1228
phpLister

Postby H2B2 » 2:41am, Fri 20 Oct, 2006

phpList | | | |
H2B2

Postby jojomojo » 10:03pm, Sat 09 Dec, 2006

jojomojo
phpLister

Next

Return to Frequently Asked Questions