[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3893)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3893)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3893)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3893)
phplist forums • View topic - [mod] View HTML Email in Browser

[mod] View HTML Email in Browser

3rd party code for phpList

Postby Guest » 4:19am, Thu 15 Jan, 2009

Postby xannonite » 11:14pm, Fri 16 Jan, 2009

xannonite
PL Nut

Postby Guest » 10:07am, Mon 19 Jan, 2009

Postby xannonite » 5:13pm, Mon 19 Jan, 2009

xannonite
PL Nut

Postby Guest » 3:58am, Tue 20 Jan, 2009

Postby mckeephoto » 5:19pm, Thu 29 Jan, 2009

Probably an easy fix but I keep getting a forbidden access error when I click on the link in the email:

You don't have permission to access/lists/vm.php on this server.

what should I do to fix that? Thanks!
mckeephoto
PL Nut

permission denied - fixed!

Postby mckeephoto » 5:29pm, Thu 29 Jan, 2009

Okay, I figured it out. I opened .htaccess in textwrangler and added vm.php to the code:

(index.php|dl.php|ut.php|lt.php|download.php|vm.php)
mckeephoto
PL Nut

Postby bwhite757 » 1:30am, Tue 24 Feb, 2009

bwhite757
phpLister

Postby Kastnerd » 1:53pm, Fri 27 Mar, 2009

Kastnerd
phpLister

Postby Kastnerd » 1:55pm, Fri 27 Mar, 2009

Kastnerd
phpLister

Re: [mod] View HTML Email in Browser

Postby tracybach » 10:02pm, Sat 18 Apr, 2009

tracybach
phpList newbie

Postby xannonite » 6:50pm, Mon 27 Apr, 2009

Sorry for the delay. For some reason I was no longer subscribed to this topic.

@Kastnerd:

Yes, I dumped the SQL from MySQL 5.0 using phpMyAdmin 3.0. For those of you who cannot get the .sql file to work, you can use the database initialization function in the phplist admin control panel, assuming you've made the necessary modifications as per the mod's installation instructions.

@tracybach:

Make sure you've copied vm.php to the 'lists' folder (or wherever your phplist root is.) Also make sure you've set the proper permissions on the file. If you are using Apache, you may also need to add vm.php to your .htaccess file as mckeephoto mentioned.
xannonite
PL Nut

Postby houseofcakes » 5:12pm, Wed 17 Jun, 2009

Hi,
This mod works great up to the point of the link. I have two questions.

1. When I click on the "click here" link, it sends me to this page whereas I get the 404 page not found error:
http://www.nylaserskincare.com/lists/vm ... 05fb78a046
My vm.php file permission is set to 755--should it be different?

2. Also, if I keep trying to send test messages, phplist tells me that:
Database error 1062 while doing query Duplicate entry '22-f18d387de5ff1a9040ccc805fb78a046' for key 1

So, I'm kind of stuck in a loop until I can figure out the 404 issue. Do I have perms wrong? I also added vm.php to the phplist .htaccess file.

Thanks!
Karen

EDIT Ok, I figured it out. For some reason, my .htaccess did not record the addition of vm.php. Uh, that only took me 2 hours of proofreading! THANKS--this is a GREAT mod and they should just make it part of phplist. OMG. I need more coffee.
Last edited by houseofcakes on 6:47pm, Wed 17 Jun, 2009, edited 1 time in total.
houseofcakes
PL Nut

Postby xannonite » 5:59pm, Wed 17 Jun, 2009

xannonite
PL Nut

Postby houseofcakes » 6:52pm, Wed 17 Jun, 2009

houseofcakes
PL Nut

PreviousNext

Return to Contributions: Plug-ins, Add-ons, Mods