[plugin] EnhancedPlaceholders: Add more placeholders

3rd party code for phpList

Re: [plugin:EnhancedPlaceholders] Add more placeholders

Postby drmike » 3:49am, Sun 09 Oct, 2011

Sorry, it has been many, many more than a few days since my last posting.

I have, however, made changes/corrections to escaping and un-escaping data as it is stored and retrieved from the database -- and have tested these changes. The revised files are in the attached compressed file (EnhancedPlaceholders_0.97.zip). This compressed file also contains two files, enhancedPlaceholdersPopulate.diff and enhancedPlaceholdersAdmin.diff, which give the changes made to enhancedPlaceholdersPopulate.php and enhancedPlaceholdersAdmin.php, respectively, to effect these changes.

I hope this is at least coming close to removing all bugs from this plugin.
Attachments
EnhancedPlaceholders_0.97.zip
(11.58 KiB) Downloaded 245 times
drmike
PL Nut

Re: [plugin] EnhancedPlaceholders: Add more placeholders

Postby appa » 4:22pm, Sat 05 Nov, 2011

Hi

This plugin works fine for me. but still have few bugs which need to be solved.

first one, I enabled "user_manual_text_part" by edited the phplist config file. After this plugin installed, even I typed my own text message, the mail will output all the text in uploaded html template with my own text message to be the text version.

second one, I got the below message when I tried to send test mail to a email address more than 1 time,

Database error 1062 while doing query Duplicate entry '67-862f59f5249354252cee6d22e99faa95' for key 'PRIMARY'
appa
phpLister

Re: [plugin] EnhancedPlaceholders: Add more placeholders

Postby drmike » 5:37pm, Sat 18 Feb, 2012

I have not had time to get to the issues noted in the previous posting.

Someone has, however, drawn my attention to a problem with the use of slashes in the value for the PHP:date option. E.g., "l jS \of F Y h:i:s A" yields an empty field, while "l, F jS, Y" for the value (without the quotation marks) yields "Friday, February 17th, 2012" in a test email. I suspect this has to do with stripslashes and/or addslashes operations in handling the data, but have not yet been able to delve into it. In the meantime, avoid the use of slashes in the value for the PHP:date option.
drmike
PL Nut

Previous

Return to Contributions: Plug-ins, Add-ons, Mods