- provides a summary of statistics for each campaign, and a chart of all campaigns
- shows users who have opened, not opened, clicked, bounced and forwarded the campaign
- shows opens and clicks summarised by domain
- shows a summary of clicks for each link URL and the users who have clicked that URL
- page through the sets of results, selecting the number of items to show per page, including showing all items
- download each set of results
- column headings are sortable
- can select user attributes to be displayed as extra columns on each tab
- translation of text into French, German and Traditional Chinese
- help text for each tab
- phplist core requires click tracking to be enabled even to see only user tracking results. This plugin does not require that.
- provides download of user who have opened/not opened/clicked/bounced
- shows how many links each user has clicked
There are separate versions of the plugin for phplist 2.10.x and phplist 3.x.
For phplist 3.x see the GitHub page https://github.com/bramley/phplist-plugin-statistics
This version requires php release 5.2 or later.
The plugin for phplist 2.10.x is no longer maintained but see this topic for the plugin files that need to be downloaded and installation instructions http://forums.phplist.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=37421
This version requires php release 5.1 or later.