[plugin] Advanced statistics plugin

3rd party code for phpList

Re: [plugin] Advanced statistics plugin

Postby Jappie » 1:35pm, Fri 01 Aug, 2014

Hi Duncan,

Thank you for pointing me to this thread on dedicated to the plugin. I've basically copied my original message below but don't believe I can delete it from the forum where I posted it earlier. My bad...

----------------------ORIGINAL MESSAGE BELOW--------------------------------

I could have sent a PM to Duncan re: my question but maybe others in the community have experienced the same problem... I have successfully sent out my first campaign using v3.0.6 :D and was hoping to look at some of the statistics.

Unfortunately it seems there is a problem with one particular query. The output I recieve is as follows
A problem with the query: SELECT id AS prev FROM message m JOIN listmessage lm ON m.id = lm.messageid AND lm.listid = 25 WHERE m.status IN ('sent', 'inprocess', 'suspended') AND COALESCE(m.sent, m.modified) < '2014-07-31 22:51:57' ORDER BY COALESCE(m.sent, m.modified) DESC LIMIT 1Campaign 448 "Campaign Name" sent to "Contacts "

When I enter the query in phpMyAdmin on the PHPlist database directly it states that there is ambiguity on the "id". Not sure what to make of that so here's hoping someone could point me in the right direction.

Cheers Jappie
Jappie
phpLister

Postby duncanc » 5:51pm, Fri 01 Aug, 2014

This problem has now been fixed and a new release is on GitHub.

Use the "update" button on the phplist plugins page to install the new release.
duncanc

advanced statistics Undefined index: url

Postby demoweb » 2:20pm, Wed 19 Nov, 2014

Ciao to all people.
I did a search but with no lucky.

I use vers 3.09 with php 5.3 debian

All is working well, also the advanced statistic plugin.

I have 2 installation in same server. For both when I try to export from:

1.ADVANCE STATISTIC ->
2.LINKS TAB -> list of all clicked link
3. I select 1 link from result (see 2)
4. after select link (pint3) appear a new page with user email that clicked on that link
5. I have list of all email that clicked link (see 3)
6. when I try to export csv -> error

same error 2 different install.
Any suggestion ?
THX

Code: Select all
Undefined index: url

#0 /var/www/clients/client1/web41/web/admin/plugins/CommonPlugin/Model.php(81): CommonPlugin_Exception::errorHandler(8, 'Undefined index...', '/var/www/client...', 81, Array)
#1 /var/www/clients/clientx/webyy/web/admin/plugins/MessageStatisticsPlugin/Controller/Linkclicks.php(57): CommonPlugin_Model->__get('url')
#2 /var/www/clients/clientx/webyy/web/admin/plugins/CommonPlugin/ExportCSV.php(26): MessageStatisticsPlugin_Controller_Linkclicks->exportFileName()
#3 /var/www/clients/clientx/webyy/web/admin/plugins/CommonPlugin/Controller.php(53): CommonPlugin_ExportCSV->export(Object(MessageStatisticsPlugin_Controller_Linkclicks))
#4 /var/www/clients/clientx/webyy/web/admin/plugins/CommonPlugin/Controller.php(87): CommonPlugin_Controller->actionExportCSV()
#5 /var/www/clients/clientx/webyy/web/admin/plugins/CommonPlugin/Main.php(39): CommonPlugin_Controller->run('exportCSV')
#6 /var/www/clients/clientx/webyy/web/admin/plugins/MessageStatisticsPlugin/main.php(39): CommonPlugin_Main::run(Object(MessageStatisticsPlugin_ControllerFactory))
#7 /var/www/clients/clientx/webyy/web/admin/index.php(508): include('/var/www/client...')
#8 {main}
demoweb
phpLister

Postby duncanc » 4:52pm, Wed 19 Nov, 2014

That is a bug in the plugin when exporting from the Link Clicks tab. Thanks for reporting it and I will shortly put a new release on GitHub.
duncanc

Postby duncanc » 6:04pm, Wed 19 Nov, 2014

There is a new release on GitHub. You can update the plugin on the phplist Manage Plugins page.
duncanc

Postby demoweb » 8:52pm, Wed 19 Nov, 2014

duncanc wrote:There is a new release on GitHub. You can update the plugin on the phplist Manage Plugins page.

Hi Duncanc I tryed to update 3 times the plugin, but still not working.
is the CommonPlugin to update right ?
ooo sorry but really dont know why...
demoweb
phpLister

Postby duncanc » 9:14pm, Wed 19 Nov, 2014

Update the Message Statistics plugin.
duncanc

Postby demoweb » 8:21am, Thu 20 Nov, 2014

duncanc wrote:Update the Message Statistics plugin.

Thx a lot now it's all ok. My automatic update works half :( I did it manually and now I have csv.
Thx a lot for fix and for plugin it's great
ciao
demoweb
phpLister

Postby demoweb » 3:03pm, Tue 25 Nov, 2014

Different Data from advance message plugin and statistic overview.

Anyone has problem about delta beftween bounce inf statistic overview and advance statistic campain ?

In my advance bounce are 0, in overview more.
Any suggest ?
Thx
demoweb
phpLister

Postby duncanc » 3:22pm, Tue 25 Nov, 2014

You will need to be clearer as what you are comparing with the plugin. What is "bounce inf statistic overview"?
Screenshots would help too.
duncanc

Postby demoweb » 3:33pm, Tue 25 Nov, 2014

duncanc wrote:You will need to be clearer as what you are comparing with the plugin. What is "bounce inf statistic overview"?
Screenshots would help too.

I just start to see stats, because I'm working with customer. I notice bounce always = 0
dont know if it's my fault, but you can see in ss.

If u need an access, db or other tell me. I didnt check the other data, but bouce take my attention.

Umberto
Attachments
advance_stats.gif
advance number
advance_stats.gif (15.53 KiB) Viewed 6664 times
stats_overview.gif
stats overview
stats_overview.gif (42.07 KiB) Viewed 6664 times
demoweb
phpLister

Postby duncanc » 6:33pm, Tue 25 Nov, 2014

The two pages are showing slightly different things.
The bounces value on the Statistics Overview page is from the message table. That count is maintained by the processbounces processing and is incremented each time that a bounce is processed that can be identified to the specific message. So it is the total number of bounces that have been received for that message.

The plugin is showing the number of bounces that now exist, using the usermessagebounce table. The value will be different if you have an advanced bounce rule whose action deletes the bounce. The plugin then cannot include that in its total, because it does not exist, but the Statistics Overview total is unaffected.

Another possibility is when a bounce is processed that can be identified to a message but not to a user. In this case the plugin does not include that bounce in its total.
duncanc

Postby demoweb » 8:09pm, Tue 25 Nov, 2014

duncanc wrote:The two pages are showing slightly different things.
The bounces value on the Statistics Overview page is from the message table. That count is maintained by the processbounces processing and is incremented each time that a bounce is processed that can be identified to the specific message. So it is the total number of bounces that have been received for that message.

The plugin is showing the number of bounces that now exist, using the usermessagebounce table. The value will be different if you have an advanced bounce rule whose action deletes the bounce. The plugin then cannot include that in its total, because it does not exist, but the Statistics Overview total is unaffected.

Another possibility is when a bounce is processed that can be identified to a message but not to a user. In this case the plugin does not include that bounce in its total.

Really thx for your explanation. Very much appreciated.
Thx a lot.
demoweb
phpLister

Previous

Return to Contributions: Plug-ins, Add-ons, Mods