[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3893)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3893)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3893)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3893)
phplist forums • View topic - [plugin] Manage Campaigns

[plugin] Manage Campaigns

3rd party code for phpList

[plugin] Manage Campaigns

Postby duncanc » 4:22pm, Sun 16 Feb, 2014

Attachments
ScreenShot006.gif
ScreenShot006.gif (17.93 KiB) Viewed 37127 times
ScreenShot005.gif
ScreenShot005.gif (27.85 KiB) Viewed 37127 times
duncanc

Re: [plugin] Manage Campaigns

Postby renantea » 1:24pm, Mon 21 Apr, 2014

Hello,

I enabled this plugin and got a blank page...

What did i miss? :(
renantea
phpLister

Postby duncanc » 3:27pm, Mon 21 Apr, 2014

Which release of phplist are you using, and how did you install the plugin, manually or through phplist?

In your plugins directory, there should be:
- the file CampaignsPlugin.php
- the directory CampaignsPlugin

If the directory is not present then you will need to install the plugin manually.
duncanc

Postby renantea » 9:17am, Wed 23 Apr, 2014

Hi Duncanc,

Thanks for the response. I have installed the plugin manually and I'm using PHPlist version 3.0.5.

I've installed other plugins and they are working fine.

Thanks,
Renante
renantea
phpLister

Postby renantea » 9:36am, Wed 23 Apr, 2014

renantea
phpLister

Postby inoshi » 3:17pm, Thu 01 May, 2014

Seems to work fine on initial use in 3.0.5. Thanks Duncan!
inoshi
PL Nut

Postby adoni » 7:16pm, Thu 08 May, 2014

I uploaded common and the campaign plug in files

didn't upload changelog

in admin i view campaigns and there's no extra button to select to delete an old campaign

so the plugins aren't being seen

when I went to plug ins it said plugin directory not write enabled

I clicked the box to erase the message so now plugins is just blank

so I have commons and campaign uploaded into the admin/plugins directory

yet there's no way to do what the plugin does

manage campaigns so I can delete an old campaign

so plugins is now blank

the campaigns screen is identical to a normal install

no changes

thanks
adoni
PL Nut

Postby duncanc » 7:20pm, Thu 08 May, 2014

The plugin adds a menu item "Manage campaigns" under the Campaigns menu.
If that is not present then you have not installed the plugin correctly.
duncanc

Postby adoni » 7:30pm, Thu 08 May, 2014

I don't see the extra option

So the plugin scripts didn't upload right?

I extracted the plugins no problem

transferred the folder with the config file

I used the same 'automatic' selection on my ftp program I did for PHPlist

any ideas what went wrong

or should I just upload again both directories and config files?

thanks

OK

I uploaded both scripts again

commons
campaigns

same thing

no extra manage campaigns in campaigns tab
adoni
PL Nut

Postby duncanc » 7:27am, Fri 09 May, 2014

Have you enabled the two plugins on the Plugins page?
duncanc

Postby adoni » 3:08pm, Fri 09 May, 2014

Plugins page is blank

It had a message

Plugins directory not write enabled

Is that the problem?
adoni
PL Nut

Postby duncanc » 3:15pm, Fri 09 May, 2014

Please read and follow the installation instructions , and see your config.php file for the plugin directory.
duncanc

Postby adoni » 2:17am, Sat 10 May, 2014

that's the problem

I'm using only the short config

So I got to upload the expanded on

thanks
adoni
PL Nut

Postby Dragonrider » 8:00am, Sat 10 May, 2014

My sites:- http://wharfedalefestival.co.uk, http://ilkleygardeners.org.uk, http://emergencyaid.net, http://dragonrider.co.uk
version is now 3.0.12 (3 February 2015) and requires a minimum of MySQL 5.0 and PHP 5.3.x
Dragonrider

Postby DGorman » 8:52pm, Mon 14 Jul, 2014

I'm just getting everything up and running (306) and after sending a campaign the other day I deleted it from the list in error. Today the list shows 0 messages sent or bounces recorded.

Question: Does deleting a campaign using this plugin also delete the message count, or is my brain fried and I just thought I sent it!
DGorman
phpLister

Next

Return to Contributions: Plug-ins, Add-ons, Mods