[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3893)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3893)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3893)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3893)
phplist forums • View topic - [plugin] PBTS_XTRA - Mulitple Content Areas in Template

[plugin] PBTS_XTRA - Mulitple Content Areas in Template

3rd party code for phpList

can't get pbts_xtra working

Postby rkroll » 8:47pm, Wed 30 May, 2007

rkroll
phpList newbie

Can send tests but nothing to lists with this plugin.

Postby ChurchTech » 6:45am, Sun 02 Sep, 2007

ChurchTech
phpList newbie

Postby kev@num » 1:47pm, Tue 11 Sep, 2007

kev@num
phpLister

Re: Can send tests but nothing to lists with this plugin.

Postby kev@num » 11:18am, Wed 24 Oct, 2007

kev@num
phpLister

Postby kev@num » 12:21pm, Tue 30 Oct, 2007

well, i didn't find a fix for my previous post, but i re-installed phplist (the latest version) and PBTS and it all seems to work fine now.

:)
kev@num
phpLister

pbts_xtra help

Postby kikibig » 3:41pm, Wed 26 Mar, 2008

kikibig
phpLister

Postby burlster » 4:05pm, Wed 26 Mar, 2008

burlster
phpList newbie

Postby ties » 5:55pm, Tue 15 Apr, 2008

Hello,

Hopefully someone will read this and be able to help me. If ANYONE could help I would be greatly appreciative. So, I've installed this plugin and everything works fine. I can see it in my plugin list and I have been able to create templates with it. Now, when I go to send a message (send a message) the form will come up with the headers (content, format, scheduling, etc.) but there will be nothing below it. Does anyone have an ideas as to what I may have done?

Thanks!
ties
phpList newbie

Please Help deadline approaching

Postby aharrington » 5:14pm, Thu 24 Apr, 2008

aharrington
phpList newbie

export message?

Postby jaapandre » 12:42pm, Fri 13 Jun, 2008

I'm investigating pbts_extra, but......
I'm using some exotic method to show the last send message by phplist at a website (basically: select message from phplist_message where id=$lastId)

If i use pbts_extra I get a message like
[PBTS_EXTRA NAME="title"]Een leuke custom titel[/PBTS_EXTRA]

etc

is there an easy way to convert this to the correct message?
I tried some quick and dirty hacks and viewed the php-code for a short while, but I'm afraid that some global variables are wrong....

$template=<<<EOF
\n <td><font>Having trouble viewing this special message from <b>Charles Phoenix\\'s</b>
&quot;Slid\n To ensure that emails from Charles are delivered to your inbox, please add <knip>
EOF;

include_once '$path/plugins/pbts_xtra/pbts_xtra.inc.php';
$htmlmessage = pbts_replace_content( $htmlcontent, $template );

But i think this is a little to quick and dirty?
Help? :wink:

Jaap-Andre
jaapandre
phpList newbie

Problem with templates

Postby Guest » 5:26am, Thu 16 Oct, 2008

When I try to see the templates, all I get is a white text with black background saying "Title Action".

And that´s all.

Any idea?

Postby Guest » 4:54pm, Sat 25 Oct, 2008

useful feature

Postby okker » 4:24pm, Fri 31 Oct, 2008

Hi everyone,

I created a solution for a link to an online version of a message with pbts_xtra.

this is the topic.
okker
phpLister

How to send message?

Postby Guest » 6:54am, Tue 13 Jan, 2009

Hi there,

I already installed the script PBTS_Xtra but and it looks like my template is working but the problem, I dont know how to send message using the template. I tried to click "send message" under "list" but it won't work.
It shows this message:
"To send a message fill out the information below. The minimum requirement for a valid message is the information in the "Content" tab. Make sure to save your changes before going to a new tab or they will be lost. To finish your message and send it for real, choose the "Lists" tab, select your lists and click the button "Send Message to Selected Mailinglists"

And after that blank?
Could you tell me where is the problem?

I just want to test the template. thanks btw

I have the same problem

Postby Guest » 7:22am, Tue 13 Jan, 2009

PreviousNext

Return to Contributions: Plug-ins, Add-ons, Mods