Process Queue failure

Questions & Problems about Installing or Upgrading with Version 3 phpList.
Forum rules
Please help the volunteers to help you by supplying the version of phpList you are using, browser & version and if possible, a link to your phpList installation.

Process Queue failure

Postby roithner » 11:36am, Tue 26 Aug, 2014

Whenever I try to process the queue, I get the "Your session timed out, please login again"message, even tho everything else is accessible, (except the export user function where I get an invalid security toke error.) It stays for a bit then disappears. It is just long enough for the queue not to be processed.
I have tried in Firefox and Safari. This started after upgrading from the 3.0.6 to 3.0.7.
Any suggestions?
roithner
phpList newbie

Re: Process Queue failure

Postby shankarmishra124 » 10:50pm, Thu 28 Aug, 2014

No Idea :( :(
i got stuck on bounce count. can you have any idea how our phplist bounce count will get updated automatically when process bounce.It is always showing 0 as its count.

any clue will be appreciative. :|
shankarmishra124
phpLister

Re: Process Queue failure

Postby danwaterloo » 8:38pm, Tue 02 Sep, 2014

You might want to put this in your config.php file... it changes the way that phpList remembers your session id...

Code: Select all
# you can store sessions in the database instead of the default place by assigning
# a tablename to this value. The table will be created and will not use any prefixes
# this only works when using mysql and only for administrator sessions
$SessionTableName = "phplistsessions";
danwaterloo
PL Master

Return to Installing and Upgrading