[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3893)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3893)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3893)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3893)
phplist forums • View topic - [how to] put a subscribe form on one of my website pages

[how to] put a subscribe form on one of my website pages

Solutions for other phpList version 2 users
Forum rules
Please do not ask questions here, this is for Solutions you have discovered or come across.

Postby sarelvdm » 2:06pm, Tue 10 Oct, 2006

sarelvdm
PL Nut

Postby H2B2 » 2:28pm, Tue 10 Oct, 2006

phpList | | | |
H2B2

Postby sarelvdm » 8:38pm, Tue 10 Oct, 2006

sarelvdm
PL Nut

Postby H2B2 » 1:25am, Wed 11 Oct, 2006

phpList | | | |
H2B2

Postby H2B2 » 4:40pm, Tue 17 Oct, 2006

I have recently created a documentation page on this topic:

Please consult this page as a starting point on this subject. Reading this, and related threads on the forum is of course highly recommended if you encounter problems with setting up your custom subscribe form.
phpList | | | |
H2B2

another method

Postby beanstalk » 6:13pm, Fri 20 Oct, 2006

Last edited by beanstalk on 7:26pm, Tue 21 Nov, 2006, edited 4 times in total.
beanstalk
PL Nut

change this mod to be html option default

Postby casanova_jaime » 4:10am, Tue 07 Nov, 2006

Great mod! got it working but the subscription is set default to receive text mails and not html mails, how can I change that?

I set to "html only" option in my subscribe page configuration but still marks text mails for my subscribers.

And other question: what's the name of the file that displays de "Thank you stuff"? I want to change that so my subscribers can have the links back to my site.

Thanks! Really useful mod!
casanova_jaime
PL Nut

Postby beanstalk » 4:58am, Tue 07 Nov, 2006

what mod method are you using? mine or the original? don't know about the original, but mine should work just the same as it would when you are using phpList stock. so setting the html option in your spage should do the trick.

also, the 'thank you' page info is stored in the db and the page is generated by the 'lists\index.php' file. with my mod, all you need to do is change your thank you text on the spage. i couldn't get a 'thank you' page from the original method.
beanstalk
PL Nut

Postby casanova_jaime » 4:26pm, Tue 07 Nov, 2006

casanova_jaime
PL Nut

Postby H2B2 » 10:01pm, Tue 07 Nov, 2006

phpList | | | |
H2B2

Postby casanova_jaime » 2:14am, Wed 08 Nov, 2006

casanova_jaime
PL Nut

Postby H2B2 » 2:32am, Wed 08 Nov, 2006