Warning message!!

Once you've installed phpList Version 2... ask questions here!
Forum rules
Please help the volunteers to help you by supplying the version of phpList you are using, browser & version and if possible, a link to your phpList installation. This is for Version 2 of phpList (the orange one).

Warning message!!

Postby murenti » 12:09pm, Tue 20 Feb, 2007

Can anyone give me advice on how to remove the following warning which is listed at the top of every page whilst logged into admin "Warning: The attachment repository does not exist or is not writable" It appeared after I changed the directory name that holds the directory that PHPList is located in. I did not move or rename the directory that contains the PHPList files only the directory that holds the PHPList directory. I have updated all of the directory locations in PHPList but I cant find anything that refers to a repositry, can anyone suggest anything. Thanks Darren
murenti
phpList newbie

Postby H2B2 » 12:20pm, Tue 20 Feb, 2007

You should find some info on this issue in the troubleshooting page: http://docs.phplist.com/PhplistTroubleshooting
H2B2

Re waning message suggestion

Postby murenti » 12:33pm, Thu 22 Feb, 2007

Thanks for you suggestion, I enventually figured out that I needed to copy the config.php to my pc so I could open the file with notepad and make the necessary change and then upload it back to server. Thanks for your help
:lol:
murenti
phpList newbie

Return to Question & Problems - after installing