subscription page customization.

Once you've installed phpList Version 2... ask questions here!
Forum rules
Please help the volunteers to help you by supplying the version of phpList you are using, browser & version and if possible, a link to your phpList installation. This is for Version 2 of phpList (the orange one).

subscription page customization.

Postby pia » 6:52pm, Wed 28 Mar, 2007

I am trying to change the words "Confirm email" to "Confirm e-mail address" but can't seam to find where these words are populated from. I have changed the first "email" to "E-Mail Address". And the validation popup reads "Please enter your E-Mail Address", which is good.

I don't know how I will change the validation popup on the confirm email from "Please enter your Confirm email" to "Please confirm your e-mail address", it just reads better the second way. I found this line in english.inc for part of the wording of the popup box $strPleaseEnter = 'Please enter your';
I don't really want to change that because I don't know what else relies on that line, besides the first e-mail address validation popup.

It's kind of strange.

Any Ideas?

Thanks,
John
pia
PL Nut

Postby H2B2 » 7:29pm, Thu 29 Mar, 2007

Yes this is a bit hard to change, as you will need to modify the "checkform" javascript function.

Take a look at the code of lists/index.php around line 404, and see if you can modify the code to meet what you need.
H2B2

Return to Question & Problems - after installing