[mod] Listing attributes on users page

3rd party code for phpList

Postby metroNlevel » 4:29am, Thu 15 May, 2008

RJC version works great with version 2.10.4. A big Thank You for that!

I was wondering how hard it would be to also implement the attribute in the statistics list for the "views" page (ex: /admin/?page=mviews&id=9).

When you click on "views" for a message it lists which subscribers have opened the message but you have to click their email address and go into their account details to see their name.
metroNlevel
PL Nut

Postby johntrot » 6:17pm, Mon 09 Feb, 2009

I know this is over a year old, but it is what I have asked for several times in these forums and never had an answer... unfortunately I am using 2.10.9 and it doesn't seem to work at all. Do you have an update for your coding... all I seem to get is a user page with code splashed across it rather than the actual users names and emails.

My users.php, members.php files are all listed on one line now and needless to say it makes everything harder to locate and use.

I am having problems with this version on the user side anyway... when I delete a user it only shows the top half of the resulting page and gives me an error that the user doesn't exist. I've had several bugs with the user page portion of the last two updates... both 2.10.8 and 2.10.9
Hope you see this, and thanks
John B
johntrot
PL Geek

Re: [mod] Listing attributes on users page

Postby ale_g » 7:00am, Thu 16 Apr, 2009

OK! This MOD works on the actual version (2.10.9) perfectly!.

PLEASE! how can i make the column NAME sortable? :roll:

Bye.
ale_g
PL Nut

Re: [mod] Listing attributes on users page

Postby eqmars » 3:05am, Sat 24 Dec, 2011

All,
Enhanced Version works on v 2.10.9, but using attributes 1 (First Name) and 2 (Last Name).

Thank you very much
eqmars
phpList newbie

Previous

Return to Contributions: Plug-ins, Add-ons, Mods