[mod] Sequential Autoresponder

3rd party code for phpList

Postby Guest » 8:38pm, Wed 07 Jan, 2009

I too have been watching this thread for a while. Just curious as to if there has been any solution yet? Its been quiet for a while.

Let's start a new thread or Wiki page

Postby Guest » 2:20am, Mon 26 Jan, 2009

If anyone on this thread knows anything about the various proposed autoresponder solutions, perhaps enough information can be assembled to make it easier for another programmer to attack it.

It looks like the table phplist_message is where the queue is stored...so, it seems that adding data to that table is key...

Anyone have code for adding data to that table, and/or able to edit it into the latest version?

Can anyone Diff the old, allegedly patched versions to get the hacks out?

Postby CS2 » 3:12am, Thu 19 Mar, 2009

If you are interesting in seeing this feature developed, please take a look at this thread: http://forums.phplist.com/viewtopic.php?p=60797
CS2
PL Master

There is a sequential autoresponder written in V. 2.10.2...

Postby gg » 2:56pm, Wed 25 Mar, 2009

My horror english version at the bottom...

Hallo, bitte nicht vergessen...
ES GIBT schon eine Version, aber NICHT für die aktuelle Version.
mantis.phplist.c o m / view. php?id=13518

Ist es sehr unsicher, diese Version zu nutzen (Sicherheit)?

Kann das denn niemand von Euch Programmierern in die aktuelle Version adaptieren und uns zugänglich machen ??? Ich habs mal versucht, aber bin eben gelernte Kauffrau und sehr schnell an meine "natürlichen" Grenzen gestoßen...

Freue mich, wenns hier weitergehen würde..

My horror english:

Don't forget, there is one written, implemented into Version 2.10.2, not in the actual release.

Is it to much unsecure, to use this older Version?

Is there nobody of all you programmers, who can adapt it in the actuell version?

My Job is in office and I saw very early my "natually border" as I tried it 1 year ago.

Nice to hear new applies..
gg
phpLister

Re:

Postby erikdevries » 8:06pm, Mon 08 Jun, 2009

michiel wrote:Thanks for the suggestions everyone. Yes, I think it's time to add this feature to phplist. We had a bit of a feature stop, but it should now be quite possible to start adding things again.

I have set up a page explaining this. This is a new way to work on this, so it will be interesting to see how we can pull this together.

So, if you are interested in this feature, please read this page and we will take it from there.

What happened to this idea? I think a sequential autoresponder feature relative to the date of subscription would be awesome. The link is dead ... Are you still working on this, Michiel?

e-
erikdevries
phpList newbie

Re: [mod] Sequential Autoresponder

Postby loglive » 7:53pm, Mon 06 Jul, 2009

I landed here looking for an update for the sequential autoresponder feature of phplist, if any as of today...
I've been using Infinite Responder which has this feature but has no support and recently the forum is gone either... so if anyone has a solution for a free fully featured autoresponder, please join forces with this unofficial infinite responder group!
Thank you.
loglive
phpList newbie

Postby dartagnanh » 7:45am, Wed 19 Aug, 2009

Just joined the forum after I installed my own phplist on my blog.

I'm glad that inspite of it being free, it still is being actively developed further by its makers. 2 thumbs up to you guys.
dartagnanh
phpList newbie

Postby vitalichka » 8:45am, Fri 14 May, 2010

Anyone know if the Sequential Autoresponder feature is being used with the latest release of phplist?
I can't seem to figure it out and many of the postings in the threads seem to be outdated and dead.
It's quite odd to see this feature out of the standard feature set.

Anyway, if anyone could let me know and anyone else following this, it'd be great.
I am considering using Infinite Responder but it seems like the quality may be lower as it doesn't seem to have any support behind any more. I would love to stay with phplist as it is configured and running very well on my server.

How difficult would it be to install a plug in and would the old "send" feature still be available?

Many thanks,

Vitaliy
vitalichka
phpList newbie

Postby kleinermann » 3:08am, Thu 19 Aug, 2010

Hi there,

I would be very interested in the auto-responder feature as well. Is there any way we can make this work with the latest version of phpList? Is there anybody who knows how to implement such a feature?

Kind Regards,
Stefan
kleinermann
phpLister

Postby CS2 » 2:21am, Fri 20 Aug, 2010

My autoresponder plugin (See this thread for details: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=24129) does work in the latest stable release of PHPlist (2.10.12).

Feel free to post or PM me with any questions, or PM me if you're interested in purchasing it.
CS2
PL Master

Previous

Return to Contributions: Plug-ins, Add-ons, Mods