[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3893)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3893)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3893)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3893)
phplist forums • View topic - AJAX Signup Module

AJAX Signup Module

Advanced Questions & Problems

AJAX Signup Module

Postby jarredt » 10:29pm, Thu 12 Mar, 2009

jarredt
phpList newbie

Same need too

Postby yourownfriend » 5:25am, Wed 25 Mar, 2009

yourownfriend
phpLister

Re: AJAX Signup Module

Postby yonation » 7:14pm, Sat 12 Dec, 2009

yonation
phpList newbie

Postby calete » 2:46am, Mon 01 Mar, 2010

calete
phpList newbie

Postby compextra » 11:25pm, Sun 07 Mar, 2010

compextra
phpList newbie

Postby yonation » 9:43pm, Sun 15 Aug, 2010

hey all, i've gone ahead and made an ajax phplist signin plugin for wordpress.

follow here and download:
yonation
phpList newbie

Postby hort » 11:43am, Tue 28 Sep, 2010

hort
phpList newbie

Postby fedegonzal » 10:14pm, Tue 01 Feb, 2011

Hi all,

Somebody know why ajax posting return the same form page? I can't understand.. in my case, sometimes works and sometimes return the form :(

Thanks, Federico
fedegonzal
phpList newbie

Postby Mr5o1 » 2:34am, Thu 03 Mar, 2011

compextra hit the nail on the head... you need to make sure your sending both 'get' & 'post' data with your ajax request.

the get data needs to be "?p=subscribe&id=1" or so, and then the rest of the data gets "posted"

After seeing the 'get' string in the url.. I got confused and tried to submit all the data in the url.. and then wondered why it didnt work. That cost me a few hours...
Mr5o1
phpList newbie

Postby zerohero1 » 8:34pm, Sun 01 May, 2011

zerohero1
phpList newbie

Postby conrado » 9:46pm, Wed 04 May, 2011

Hi zerohero1,

Out of the multiple problems that there might actually be, I would start diagnosing your problem at the beginning...

1- You might not have configured phplists properly. (have you tested it to confirm it is working?)
2- Have you created the appropriate lists?
3- Are you using including jQuery properly in the html?

If all that is working fine, I suggest you brush up on some programming skills such as using a debugger. There are very good tools out there such as Firebug and Venkman. If you could be a little more specific rather than asking people to paste code we could be more specific with hints.

Best,
Conrado.
conrado
phpList newbie

Postby borsodas » 3:20am, Tue 12 Jul, 2011

I used the above code, and it loaded the success message but no confirmation was sent.

jquery is loaded on my page, as i have working effects.

php list is configured, if i go directly to the sign up page lists/?p=subscribe i can register.
borsodas
phpLister

finally got it to work

Postby borsodas » 4:18am, Thu 14 Jul, 2011

after comparing headers between my ajax page that did not work and the standard phplist submit form i found that the name value pair <input type=submit name="subscribe" value="Subscribe" onClick="return checkform();"> were not going through. so i added them into a hidden input and it now works. possibly because of "return false" in the ajax call. but it works now!
borsodas
phpLister

Re: finally got it to work

Postby atlanteavila » 3:25pm, Sun 24 Jul, 2011

atlanteavila
phpList newbie

Postby borsodas » 6:09pm, Tue 26 Jul, 2011

this is the site with the code in it

http://www.officeyoganyc.com/
borsodas
phpLister