Need phplist operations person (paid project)

Find a developer, service provider, or even a job!

Need phplist operations person (paid project)

Postby wbmccart » 6:27pm, Sat 05 Oct, 2013

I'm running a marketing campaign for a client who uses phplist for their email system. The person on the client's side who would normally handle email sends just left, so the client asked me to get someone to cover the work for this marketing project.

I'm looking for someone to work on a part-time project basis who is a solidly experienced user of phplist who can create lists and list segments, create embed code to place an opt-in function on the landing page, create a template for all the email sends, and then set up and send all the emails. The campaign will begin in late November and end in late January. The total number of hours for the project is approximately 80.

Thanks,

Bill
wbmccart
phpList newbie

Re: Need phplist operations person (paid project)

Postby citrullin » 11:11pm, Fri 22 Nov, 2013

I'm interested in this project. Can you write an email with the details of this project? for example: Language of the costumer project, payment etc. At the moment i work as Marketing Developer in a German Startup. HTML and PHP isn't a problem for me. Also i can code in javascript but my PHP-Skills are better. We work with mailchimp. Often i use the mailchimp API. For my own projects i use phpList because i think it is a better system.
citrullin
phpList newbie

Re: Need phplist operations person (paid project)

Postby danwaterloo » 3:53am, Mon 16 Dec, 2013

Hi Bill,

If you still need any help, let me know. Thanks!
Dan
danwaterloo
PL Master

Return to Work & Commercial Projects